Tuesday, May 10, 2011

love you mum


Hope everyone had a lovely Mothers' Day last Sunday. This was the first Mothers' Day where I spent pretty much every second of the day with mum. I had left the house by 8.30am, picked up some flowers from a petrol station along the way and picked mum up shortly after 9am to take her out for breakfast. Breakfast was AMAZING. Scrambled eggs, toast, chips, creamy mushrooms and gravy (not all that healthy but for Mothers' Day - I made the exception).

Following our breakfast, we both had a one hour full body massage.


Then we drove to our local Trash & Treasure markets, for some cheap retail therapy. I dont remember mum buying anything, but it was fun all the same. I picked up the following three nail polishes for $5.




Next stop - Lunch. As we ate a fair bit for breakfast, we opted for a smaller and more healthy option for lunch. Greek salad for mum, Ceaser salad for me.





After lunch I went back to mums for a few hours where we watched a DVD, before getting ready for dinner with Scott & my mother-in-law.


Love you mum! Thanks for eveything you do and everything you are!

What did you all do for Mothers' Day?
xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow you look so much like your Mum. Looks likes she had a amazing day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like you had an awesome day!

    Ang xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 11, 2011

    Someone has a lovely daughter, 20 odd years will fly in no time, then it will be your time to relax and enjoy.....xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your mom looked fabulous ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those salads are amazing! To answer your question, my hair is naturally wavy but I do use a curling iron on the top part to give it a bit more definition!

    ReplyDelete

Add this feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...