Tuesday, June 28, 2011

catch up

(boots: rubi, skirt: unknown, top: supre, necklace: gifted, bag: forever new)

Last Saturday we arranged a catch-up lunch date for all of my close girlfriends and our partners. The day turned out to be beautiful. We chose to have lunch at Hogs Breath, Cronulla. I've never wanted to go to Hogs Breath up until recently because the t.v ads in my opinion are just plain stupid and have nothing to do with what they are advertising. We ended up there one night for dinner by accident and I was pleasantly suprised with their service, food and prices.

Scott took these photos on the way back to our car just outside a random home. My outfit isnt too exciting either - nothing new (although I did receive the necklace for my birthday from one of my students recently). How did you spend your weekend? Hope the weather was as nice for you as it was for us!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit. I love the cute print on your skirt. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 28, 2011

    Gorgeous skirt honey!!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. their ads are so dumb, i love the food there though!! the ranch chicken salad is my go to meal, drooling just thinking of it now. anyway, you look very sweet!! 3 days to go ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute pattern on the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love long necklaces like that, such a 1920s flapper vibe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your look in this one ... fab!

    ReplyDelete

Add this feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...