Tuesday, July 12, 2011

date night


Last week was my choice for date-night, so when I found an awesome deal on Spreets I booked it right away! I found a great deal that offered 50% off a three-hour "Christmas in July" cruise dinner. So we only paid $82 for both of us - drinks included (when it would normally had been $82 per person). It was a small cruise so it was very sweet and intimate, adorned with all sorts of fun Christmas decorations. The food was delicious too - roast turkey, pork, and yummy veggies.

The last picture is of my new ring from asos, which I wore on the night. How awesome is it? I had trouble getting a decent photo of it on my hand so I had to take it off for a good photo. I think its just adorable. xx






11 comments:

  1. it looks like a really beautiful night you too make a great couple congratulations!! :)

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how fun and lovely, i love this idea as its something different to do. its so hard to find things to do that arent the same old. very pretty ring too

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look happy and that is all what counts right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful night and your ring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow,looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable photos! love that little ring at the end :)



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sounds and looks like an absolute blast! Who doesn't love Christmas?! My favorite holiday! And that ring is gorge....xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i swear your hair always looks so perfect in this cut! how good are date nights.. unfortunately i dont have a 'significant' other atm, but i love going on dates nonetheless :D
    & what a gorgeous cruise you went for.. the opera house never gets old wrong hey. & how freaking good is hristmas in july! cutest ring :) x



    thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how I live for dat nights! And this one looks like quite a lot fun. There is nothing better than a good meal with your significant other. Since I have a bunny rabbit of my own named Howard, I am a huge fan of your bling rabbit ring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christmas in July sounds like so much fun! I can't wait till Christmas really comes though! It's my favorite time of the year. :) And that's a really cute ring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw I love christmas in july themed things! I went to a party that was that theme once and it was the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Add this feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...