Tuesday, January 10, 2012

twenty-twelve





Its a bit of a shame I didn't find the chance to blog in the last two months. Can you believe it!? I've been so consumed with the holidays, and I've thrown myself into the YouTube community that blogging has taken the back-seat of late. I had so many things I wanted to share with you and so many photos I wanted you to see.... but I'm not sure whether I will end up posting them. Its a new year. Lets just start afresh. 

Scott and I spent NYE by the beach, with a tripod and tons of sparklers.
No make-up, no heels, no wild music. Just him, me and a whole lot of love.

Happy New Year.

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful NYE to me! Great pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect NYE to me!!! Hope you have an amazing year, with adventures and love the whole year long!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, you're back. I thought you may have given up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My New Years was pretty much the same and I think it was the best New Years ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to have you back, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing better then sparklers on NYE my nephew loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! That's pretty much how I spent NYE too. And it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pics are SO COOL!! What a great way to spend new years :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know how I spent my NYE. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Add this feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...