Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lusthaveit Jan 2013



I absolutely adore Lusthaveit's new packaging. Really - there is just so many cheap tacky make-up bags that one girl can have! The new box is gorgeous - I love the pattern, the colours and the size. Can't wait to use it somewhere in my house - and I will find somewhere to use it! January's box had six make-up, skincare and haircare products from brands including Nude by Nature, Ella Bache and Klorane.


Unfortunately there was only one make-up product but its full size so I guess that makes up for the lack of make-up items in this months box. I wish I could confidently tell you what this product is, but I can't. I have no idea what it is. The card that comes in the box explaining all the products describes it as "Lush Cosmetics Emotional Brilliance Makeup"..... "...lush selection of mood enhancing lip colours, eye-liners and eye shadows ..". So yeah - I have no idea. Based just on the colour and the applicator I'm going to be using this as eye shadow. Its a gorgeous pink/brown cream based product that had an applicator on the underside of the lid in the same style that you would find on lip-gloss. RRP AU$25.


Oh how I love full size products! I was pretty excited to find this full size BB cream by Nude by Nature in my Lusthaveit box. And what's more exciting is that its in my shade - there is nothing worse that receiving awesome products that are the totally wrong colour! I've been using this stuff for a few days now and I love it. Its lightweight on the skin, smells fresh and doesn't clog up mu pores! RRP AU$19.95.

The next item is this Lust have it! Kabuki brush, valued at AU$19.95. I've got heaps of make-up brushes but I wont say no to more. I'm not the biggest fan of brushes with a short "handle" - if you can even call it that. But the bristles themselves are very soft and its an easy size brush that you can fit into any handbag!


The next two items are samples sizes of a shampoo and conditioner by Klorane. Infused with pomegranate and mango butter, you can only imagine how awesome these smell. I haven't used these yet but am looking forward to using them. I'm one of those lucky people who's hair doesn't seem to mind chopping and changing shampoos and conditioners. RRP 200mL shampoo / 150mL conditioner AU$9.95

The last item is a 20mL sample satchel of Ella Bache's Great 50+ Sportsbloc active 4 hours water resistant sunscreen. RRP 130mL AU$44.

Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes? If so - which ones and what do you love about them? I love receiving them in the mail - its like my birthday every month! 

1 comment:

  1. May I simply just say what a comfort to uncover
    someone who truly understands what they're talking about over the internet. You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people need to check this out and understand this side of your story. It's surprising you aren't more popular since you surely have the gift.

    ReplyDelete

Add this feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...