Friday, February 1, 2013

thrifted peplum







(dress, shoes & bag: thrifted)

So I'm back at work this week, and even though I've only been with the kids for three days, I am totally exhausted. I hadn't really thought about how draining teaching a younger group of kids would be. This year I have been given a year 1/2 class, so its a mix of twenty-three children, aged from 6 to 8. They are all delightful, and some a bit boisterous. At times I'm love having a new age group of students to teach and at others I feel completely overwhelmed. Deep down, I'm just happy its Friday.

Scott and I are doing date-nights again too! We had stopped towards the end of last year, due to us both being very busy at work and other commitments that the end of each year brings. The photos above are of what I wore on our latest date night. Surprisingly the whole outfit is thrifted, costing me about $27. I'm not 100% on the dress though - I love the pattern and the peplum style, but I don't particularly like the high Asian-inspired collar.... oh well - I guess I can't complain on a $12 dress! Have a lovely weekend everyone.

3 comments:

  1. To bes honest I like the collar! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I love this dress, such a good find! I also really like the collar. I think we need date nights, we just go out randomly, it would be nice to have it to look forward to every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh I love this dress, such a good find! I also really like the collar. I think we need date nights, we just go out randomly, it would be nice to have it to look forward to every week.

    ReplyDelete

Add this feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...