Thursday, December 31, 2009

goodbye 2009

The time has come to say 'goodbye' to 2009. Many things have happened this year and so this post is just to re-cap the highlights of the year. Its sad to see a great year go by, but at the same time I'm excited about an even better 2010.

Scott and I spent almost 3 months travelling around Europe and the UK.


Nathan and Nicole came home to Sydney after spending over a year in London.


Emma celebrated her 21st Birthday.


I became a massive Twilight fan.


Mum turned 50 !


My future brother-in-law, Chris, went to the army.


Scott shaved his head to raise money for Cancer.


Scott and I slept over at Sydney's Taronga Zoo.


I graduated from Western Sydney University with a Masters in Teaching.


Melissa and Nathan got married.


Katie and Anthony got married too!


Joseph and Jodie brought into the world their first child, a beautiful baby boy they nammed Zak.


I bought an appartment in Marrickville.




Farewell 2009 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...