Monday, July 5, 2010

wedding hair trial


This morning I went and had my trial done for my wedding hairstyle. I took some before and after shots so you can see the difference, and get an idea of what sort of hair I have. Its fairly long with long layers throughout. I also have a thick side fringe. My hair is naturally straight. I just washed and blow-dried it last night. I usually straighen it with my GHD but didn't do so this time.



My hair dresser used both hot rollers and a GHD to acheive my desired look. She used hot rollers on the top section and teased the hair a bit to give the top some volume. She also teased my fringe so it wouldn't sit so flat on my head. The GHD was used to curl the rest of my hair. She pulled a few sections from the front back into a curled design so I don't have hair all over my face on the day and also, so there is somewhere for the comb of the veil to sit. As this is a trial, the end result isnt as good as it will be on the day, but it gives me an idea of what it will look like, and I am really happy with how the trial went! Yay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...