Thursday, December 23, 2010

luna park


Last night Scott & I joined my parents in a walk through Luna Park and through the city. I love Sydney at night night - even more so at Christmas.... all the lights are just so beautiful. Luna Park was actually closed but the front was open so we just walked in and took some random photos. It was actually the first time I've been to Luna Park - shame it was closed, we will have to go again when it's actually open.

Don't forget - givaway coming soon at 50 followers!




 


6 comments:

  1. That photo of you and Scott is ADORABLE. I laughed for about 5 minutes straight! Happy Holidays!

    xx - Lera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photos. I love all the lights too, they make everything more Christmassy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fun--thanks for posting all your pictures! The lights look so festive, and the opera house is such an iconic symbol of Australia--I can't believe you're so close to it! I mean, I know you live there and all, but little ol' me is amazed...

    Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love that last photo!!! it is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love carnivals!!!
    PS: im a new follower :)

    www.passportsandprada.com

    xoxo, Summer

    ReplyDelete

Add this feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...