Friday, January 14, 2011

they make my heart melt

I can't believe its been almost 5 months since we got married and I still havent gotten around the posting all about our special day. I promise to get everything posted by the time we hit the 6 month mark, so for the next 6 weeks or so.... I'll be posting a fair bit about our wedding (hope it doesn't get too boring for you all).

This post is about my darling little flower girl Jorgia, and page boy, Dean. They are my first cousins kids, and arnt they just the cutest! They did a great job on the day, I was so proud of them!

Dean was almost 2 and a half and Jorgia almost 4 years old. Since our wedding, my cousin has given birth to a gorgeous baby boy. He is about 2 months old, and just as cute as his older brother & sister.




( please excuse all the finger-prints on the mirror - I can't believe we missed that! )

20 comments:

  1. Awww so cute. I love the fur cape and her ringlets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,they are so cuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeee :))))
    follow me on:
    www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2187105/glamourgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! They are darling. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness these are too cute!!!

    www.passportsandprada.com

    xoxo summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so cute :) Did they come with you guys after the ceremony for photos?
    Ang xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh these pictures are just sooo sweet! that little bow is too adorable! They are both so cute!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are absolutely adorable!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweety child!

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable, adorable! Little kids all gussied up is the cutest :)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww so so cute!! Your wedding dress is beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute!!!! Her hair is really pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wedding stuff is not boring! Especially when I'm getting married in November.
    Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww, we're approaching our 5 month as well! What was your wedding date? Ours was August 28th, and i'm assuming yours wasn't too far off : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Summer weddings are so wonderful! And from the glimpse of your dress I got in that photo, you looked beautiful and your dress looked amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute as Pie! And clearly they were just as happy to be there!

    ReplyDelete

Add this feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...