Friday, August 19, 2011

date night

(dress: ally, shoes: thrifted, rings; greece & online)

I absolutely adore this dress - its so me! I bought it only a week before we left for Greece - and I wanted to save it for a special occasion - date night!! We ended up going local (again) - just a walk down to the ebach from our house. We sat right on the water, and ordered a few different bits and pieces to share, including some fresh fish - tasted awesome.

Its our one-year wedding anniversary this Sunday - so exciting! I can't belive its been a year already - time has definatley gone by fast. We have planned to go out for lunch together with my parents on the day as we have an early flight the next morning to Malta - so we'll have a romantic dinner to celebrate our anniversary together on the Monday night.









7 comments:

  1. Great outfit and you both look happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! The first year goes by so fast!! Ev and I just had ours back in June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary!!! That dress is stunning, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress! Congrats on the anniversary! It doesn't feel like a year at all, it feels like just a few months ago that you got engaged! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1st Wedding anniversary. We love you dearly....Photos look awesome, enjoy your dinner........xx

    ReplyDelete

Add this feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...