Tuesday, September 27, 2011

here kitty kitty



Don't know about you, but 60 years from now.... I see myself living with a dozen cats. Yes... I will be the crazy old cat lady. And it wont start when I retire.... it starts now... with my little obsession with all felines, which I adore more than any other animal in the world.

So of course I took about a bazillion photos of all the street cats around Greece and Malta, while on holidays last month. I narrowed down my collection of photos to the best 16. Enjoy. x
















 Dont forget to enter my "Greece" giveaway - ends in just a few days.

3 comments:

  1. haha we are so twins. hi five for crazy cat ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 12th pic is so gorgeous he even posed for you.

    ReplyDelete

Add this feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...