Tuesday, September 6, 2011

polka dots



Im so missing the summer weather! Greece and Malta were so beautiful and hot, I just can't wait till Sydney catches up. Although I can't really complain, its been realy nice Spring weather since we got home just over one week ago.

I was looking forward to doing an outfit post today but yesterday I developed a cold-sore so that was out of the question! I haven't had a cold-sore in years so I'm really bumed about it - oh well... not much I can do about it now, except of course to lather it in Zovirax in the hope it will die asap.

These photos are from Greece, one day when Scott, my parents and I went for a drive around the island. It was a carefree day, we just drove wherever the road took us. I'm so looking forward to summer in Sydney when we can drive around with our windows down and our sunnies on.... What are you most looking forward to?


(skirt: factorie, top: cotton on, bangle: diva, sunnies: Greece)

7 comments:

  1. ugh its raining here today and back to cold miserable winter weather. boo! i want the sun back, cute skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to wear a little summer dress and feel the sun on my body again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks amazing...both the scenery and you. Lucky girl :D

    xxx irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky, you are having 2 summers in a ros :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Driving around foreign islands is so fun! a few months ago my boyfriend along with a few friends drove around sardinia and it was so great. Something i'd like to again for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your skirt and top, so sweet! :)

    www.fashionkats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tripe looks amazing! ALso, from a few posts back I LOVE that shot of you and your husband at your wedding. Its so romantic <3

    ReplyDelete

Add this feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...