Monday, March 25, 2013

slightly blah

(dress and bag: thrifted, shoes: kmart, hat: dotti)

I've been feeling rather blah lately. Nothing seems to be going right, nothing in my personal life, nothing in my work life.. I feel like I'm stuck in a place that I just don't know how to get out of at this point. Perhaps I just need a holiday. The Easter long weekend is coming up this Friday and it couldn't of come at a better time. I just feel like there is so much going on right now - I just need a short break from it all.

This dress is newly thrifted - and I think its borderline ok in terms of length appropriate for work. Its been rather hot and humid while in the same day cold and wet, so its been fairly hard to dress weather appropriate lately. This weeks forecast looks really good though - I'm looking forward to the last of Sydney's gorgeous days before the real autumn/winter weather sets in. 

Hope you all have a great Easter long weekend, I think Scott and I are going to just hang out at home and sort out some house things - what are your plans?





6 comments:

  1. The mojo will be back I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great find! LOVING your hair too

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely<3 I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Enter our current Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly how you feel Christie, sometimes we just need a break away. Hope you are feeling more yourself soon! That dress is a great find. Enjoy your easter. How weird is it having easter off then going back for two weeks? xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute dress! You always find cute thrited clothes. I have to work Easter Saturday but got today, Sunday and Monday off. Hope everything works out for you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Add this feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...