Wednesday, December 8, 2010

day off


I had the day off work today so I ran a few errands in the local area. One of the most exciting things I did was change my surname on my drivers licence to my married name!! That was pretty exciting - they had to take a new photo for my licence too so I made sure I looked nice & I'm quite happy with how the photo turned out.

As I havent done an "outfit post" .... I thought today would be a good start. Today I wore a white top from Dotti, dark blue skinny jeans by Cotton On, my new floral bow ballet flats by Rubi, peal earings (don't remember where they are from), and this gorgeous pearl and jeweled bracelet that Scott bought for me not long ago when he was travelling away from home for work. Gosh I love him.






12 comments:

  1. wow. the bracelet looks special :)
    cuuuuute shoeses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love your shoes they are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the shoessss!! :D
    and how exciting, changing your name on your licence :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty pretty you and so adorable ballets!
    <3
    katerina
    fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your sweet comment!
    We like your blog! You have a lot of beautiful pictures! We are now your followers.

    With love,
    Roos&Loes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures, I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh i love your shoes!!! they're so cute! and i love the pattern. those delicate flower patterns always attract my attention. and your pearl jewelry is really pretty.

    xoxoxo *Claudia* ^-^
    Molto ❤ Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course I want to follow each other!
    I am your new follower!
    kiss kiss!
    <3
    katerina
    fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your sweet comment!
    I love your flats!
    KISS

    ReplyDelete

Add this feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...